Images of Lara in.....

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

The second one is downright wicked. I guess it's these kind of rapid disturbing flashes that leave our jaws to the floor in disbelief during this particular sequence and others.

Guest Thomas
When looking at some of the stills from The Time Is Now, it literally sent chills down my spine. Some of the images are down right disturbing. Here are a few i would like to share:

Good choices. The first reminds me of Mothman and the second of the mutants in 'The Hills have eyes.' Tormentor and tormented.

Guest Knickerbocker

The first is the demon from "curse of frank black" in the window at the beginning while Frank is trick or treating with Jordan.

First post eh Knickerbocker (superb name) so a very hefty welcome to you and hope you enjoy your time here with us.

I thought I had on my hardrive the image from the sequence which depicts the bleeding angel. I thought that the most disturbing image of the scene as there is a really sense of something nefarious happening when angelic beings are shown in distress. Anyone have a copy?

Best wishes,

Eth

• 4 months later...

I watched the ep some 3 days ago,I think.It left a profound effect on me,the sequence,the images used,the accompanying soundtrack and Kristen`s acting.It just seemed so real that I sat back and went `wow`.

I would love to know what techniques were used to make all that up.Even the simple close-up on Kristen with a see-through thing[with teeth and eye shadown drawn on it with a black marker] gave me the chills for that mili-second when it came up.

I got to hold a real camera for the first time last week,in a car scene.I was thrilled.:)