Serial Killer Alert!

Rate this topic

There is possibly a serial killer in our area. He has killed 8 people in the last few days, two of those being a couple in Festus that the Major Case Squad is currently investigating. We do not know what he is driving at this time, however, he was spotted at Busch Stadium during a ball game last night and a truck he had stolen during the Festus murders was recovered in St. Louis City as well. Further information will be forthcoming in an Intelligence Bulletin. He has bludgeoned all of his victims so far, HOWEVER, he may now be armed with a 9mm pistol that he took from the couple in Festus. He may be back in route to the Chicago area, but that is unknown at this time. He has stated to his ex-wife that he has more killing to do. He is a meth addict and extremely dangerous. Use extreme caution if encountered.

Nicholas Seley W/M DOB: 7/31/1979 5’10’ 150 lbs.

BEER----> I'm not going anywhere near Missouri, til you guys get rid of this guy! How's the flooding?

BELCH

BEER----> I'm not going anywhere near Missouri, til you guys get rid of this guy! How's the flooding?

BELCH

Heres the Serial Killer Update:

Authorities have captured an Illinois man suspected of killing eight people in two states, the FBI confirmed Tuesday.

Nicholas T. Sheley, 28, was being sought in connection with eight deaths.

1 of 3 Nicholas Troy Sheley, 28, of Sterling, was arrested Tuesday evening in Granite City, Illinois, just east of St. Louis, Special Agent Ross Rice told CNN.

Flooding: I feel so bad for these people in and around St.Louis and along the Mississippi and surrounding rivers. I think the problem is that there are way too many Levees. I the mighty mississippi river crested over and covering the concrete shores. Getting close to the Arch