John Peter Kousakis

Rate this topic

Something pretty cool happen earlier today for me. I got a message from an account i have at facebook. Someone that knew me but i didnt know her added me as a friend. Well as i was scrolling to look at her friends I spotted John Peter Kousakis, director and producer of MillenniuM. I sent him a message and i am hoping for a response. I also gave him the tiwwa web address to look at. If he responds to me i am gonna try and do a interview with him. If there are any questions you would like for me to ask, please let me know. So lets cross our fingers to make this happen.

If it's a genuine profile Joe then it would be awesome for him to respond. Sadly you just never know with facebook, I am pals with Tony Blair, Fanny Craddock (who is dead), Larry Grayson (dead also) and numerous British icons who added me as a friend. I know that none of these people are who they say they are and I allow them as friends purely for novelty value. Here's hoping this is one instance of a genuine find.

Best wishes,

Eth

i just figured out who this person is that added me as friend. Her name is Susie Bench she orchestrated music for the Night Stalker(2005) for episodes The Sea and The Source. I believe i had contacted her back in either 2005 or 2006 to get a hold of some music from the series, anyway i found Dan Sackheim....Dean Haglund....Frank Spotnitz. I also tried to get in touch with them also. I guess the more i try to know, i could possibly land a interview for someone for this website.

i just figured out who this person is that added me as friend. Her name is Susie Bench she orchestrated music for the Night Stalker(2005) for episodes The Sea and The Source. I believe i had contacted her back in either 2005 or 2006 to get a hold of some music from the series, anyway i found Dan Sackheim....Dean Haglund....Frank Spotnitz. I also tried to get in touch with them also. I guess the more i try to know, i could possibly land a interview for someone for this website.
Susie Bench is the exec secretary of Michael Wandmacher, who did the music to the remake of "Night Stalker"...I wrote to Mr. Wandmacher, not expecting any response, but lo and behold, i received a wonderful email back from him thanking me for my compliments concerning his music and he had Ms. Bench send me a copy of the music from the entire series (including Phillip Glass's introduction)....i think you got a copy as well, didn't you Joe?? I do know that there were very few copies given out, so i am very lucky to have one...

4th Horseman..

Susie Bench is the exec secretary of Michael Wandmacher, who did the music to the remake of "Night Stalker"...I wrote to Mr. Wandmacher, not expecting any response, but lo and behold, i received a wonderful email back from him thanking me for my compliments concerning his music and he had Ms. Bench send me a copy of the music from the entire series (including Phillip Glass's introduction)....i think you got a copy as well, didn't you Joe?? I do know that there were very few copies given out, so i am very lucky to have one...

4th Horseman..

yes i did recieve one too. I dont think Susie is no longer Wandmacher's secretary anymore. She is scoring music on her own.

I think its cool she has contacted me. She can't remember where and how she has heard of me. Hopefully i will hear from her later today.