The Marburg Virus Strikes Again

Rate this topic

Guest Sheree Dawn

Hi Sheree!

Nice to see you around again. I was only wondering after you the other day as you were quite poorly with pneumonia I believe and I was hoping that all was well with you?

I take it you have recovered well?

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Sheree Dawn
I was only wondering after you the other day as you were quite poorly with pneumonia I believe and I was hoping that all was well with you?

I take it you have recovered well?

Not quite pneumonia, but the bronchitis was bad enough that pneu was just around the corner. Got it cleared up then my allergies flared up again with a vengeance. That's how the first round started. A couple of sneezes, sinus infection, then worse. This time I am not waiting so long for the doctor. It just takes so long to get in to see him. My earliest time was two weeks. Geez, I could die by then!!

Maybe it's a dilluted strain of Marburg that is plaguing me.

Jeez petal you have been through the mill. As a lifelong wheezing asthmatic I know only too well how troublesome and serious chest conditions can be but two weeks it too long to go without medical treatment. I moan terribly about bring a Brit and the state of the country but we are all by law promised a doctor's appointment on the same day as we need them. I guess I don't know how lucky I am.

Smiles,

Eth

• 5 weeks later...
Guest Sheree Dawn

I've actually battled with this sinus infection all season. I get it cleared up, then my allergies act up. It's like I sneeze twice and the infection sets up again

And there's other issues that plague me off and on due to the fibromyalgia. I am only 40 and I'm falling apart. Anyone got any superglue?