Hey Joe, have you noticed this?

Rate this topic

Joe...there is a new Lexus commercial out that has a real quick 5 second or show flash of someone swimming in the very same pool that was used in the newer Night Stalker episode "Burning Man"....it is in real life the pool at Case Study House #22....

4th Horseman...

I would love to see this show and keep edging ever closer to purchasing the DVD. As far as I am aware it did air in the UK on SciFi but the ratings were such that they pulled it and did not think it worthy of a repeat status which is a shame. The fact that Joe and Mark have enjoyed it really makes me think this is something worth investing in.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

It is really worth it Eth! The last episode (written by Vince Gilligan) "What's the Frequency Kolchak?" is worth the price of the box set alone. The episodes are all good.. and it has a clear millenniumistic feel. Hell, one episode (Burning Man) even has a clearly "Frank Black" inspired character.