I Want To Believe - United Kingdom Promotion

Rate this topic

You're a star Zeus. That's another one for the SKY+. I should have this available for those without capture facilities tomorrow evening.

Best wishes,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Great work guys! Just a suggestion (if I'm missing the obvious please tell me!), but you could edit the original post to include a quick reference list of these interviews in one handy place. Feel free to utilise the calendar too if you like.

If you still need someone to record the films on Sky's Movie channels let me know, happy to oblige. I'll probably be recording them anyway so I can convert them if you like too.

There should be a 12MB max upload filesize limit now on the server instead of the default 2MB and this applies for the whole of TIWWA including the gallery where you can upload media files if you like. If there's any config issues let me know.

Graham

Hi Graham,

I have now added the list of UK 'IWTB' coverage to the 'Community Calendar' so it should be easily accessible to all. We are indeed still without anyone who can capture the Q&A with David on 1st August at 20.30 on Sky Movies Action Action/Thriller so I would be eternally grateful if you could. The rest of the list is fine and I am also able to capture the Chris Carter interview on Radio Four. I am about to do a copy The One Show so hope to have this available for members some time tomorrow afternoon.

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi Guys

I have ripped and converted 'The One Show' and am currently uploading it to a file hosting site. It shouldn't be too long before it is available so please PM me if you would like the link in order to download it. Although it is stated that Gillian will be on Richard and Judy, Richard has since stated that they will both be on the show so I am really looking forward to this. As always GMTV and Richard and Judy will be available from tomorrow.

Best wishes,

Eth

Hi Graham,

Yes it was a rather profound example of the sheer profundity of the GMTV interview experience. If you haven't seen The One Show it is certainly well worth the look if only to enjoy the sheer absurdity of the format and the bemused reaction of David Duchovny to it. In the absence of Lord Parky there isn't a decent interview based show in existence in Blighty unless you enjoy the sexual obsessed 'technique' (term applied loosely) of Wossy.

For all those who desire it I have made The One Show available for download here https://www.sendspace.com/file/g0ms7o

Best wishes,

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Eth, just downloading it now. I watched and recorded the Richard and Judy Mylene Class interview. Whatever were they thinking with that guess the episode quiz? DD and GA will leave us thinking we've all goine mad in this country. Maybe we have! He did ask a few interesting questions in the mix but hopefully the US based interviews are more educational and informative.

---------------------

Update:

I just finished downloading the video clip, excellent quality! I see what you mean by his bemused look!