Campaign To Persuade Fox To Make A Millennium Film

Rate this topic

Guest Sue Myatt

I own two Millennium books and all the fictional renderings of the episodes and to be honest they do not have an ounce of the love expressed by members here. I would gladly contribute in some way if you felt my talents, whatever they may be, could be utilised. I have on my PC a piece of indulgent nonsense that I wrote about Lara Means, a biography coupled with some healthy speculation that I could hone into something cogent but to be honest I am sure there are others round these parts that could do so much better.

I'm here if you want me, which sounds decidedly hookerish??

Edited by ethsnafu

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Guest tjmasiakowski

Is this idea of book is still living on? I mean the thing that people have

been talking about in December 2007...

• 9 months later...
Guest Jim McLean
My girlfriend and me just signed it. I really hope that they will give the movie a chance :frank_black:

I think we'll all raise a toast to that notion! Cheers!

Oh a toast indeed!

Roger, the latest campaign goings on are hidden away from public view in a password protected forum, for no other reason than not to flood the board with topics and posts that members may be not be interested in. If you would like to become involved in the campaign and contribute in whatever capacity you see fit, drop me a PM and I will provide you with all you need to check us out.

Whatever your decision, thanks to you and your girlfriend for your support.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 7 months later...

This comment crops up quite a bit to be honest and it's a good point Case. I know someone at Facebook made a facetious remark about "...have you seen him these days..." in response to someone calling for Lance's return to the character of Frank and I have and he looked incredible at the Saturn Awards recently. The man works like an animal, he goes from shoot to shoot at breakneck pace and shows no sign of slowing down at all: his output would be enviable for someone half his age. Look at Terry, he looks in his prime, producing some of his finest work to date on Lost and I really don't think we have anything to worry about just yet. George Burns and Jessica Tandy were 80 when they won Oscars, Clint Eastwood was 74 and lets face it, Frank wasn't exactly an all action hero. Lance can still cut it with ease I think.

Eth