Back to Frank Black -- The Millennium Movie Campaign

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

• 3 months later...
Guest Jim McLean

Guys, anyone on Twitter (and those who perhaps could be encouraged to join) - PLEASE help support the new BacktoFrankBlack twitter and start a following! Guys, anyone on Twitter (and those who perhaps could be encouraged to join) - PLEASE help support the new BacktoFrankBlack twitter and start a following! https://twitter.com/back2frankblack

• 2 months later...

Hi guys,

Just to let you know our homepage has a new look front page with exclusive MM comic art courtesy of Barry Renshaw. Please head over to here and check this much appreciated artwork. Leave your comments and praise, no doubt, for Baz's excellent efforts here.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 1 month later...

Hi people,

No doubt you know that eager beavers work behind the scenes on the Millennium Movie campaign and it seems like an age since I posted in this forum, almost everything is emails and messages these days. For those of you unfamiliar with our efforts check out the goodies at www.backtofrankblack.com but, more importantly, could I trouble you good folks with two little requests. Josef, a wonderful chap, has championed Millennium, sent us his pictures, bought the whole vibe and recorded a promo video urging fans to get behind the cause. He isn't a TIWWA member or even a campaign contributor he is one of the previously silent majority of Millennium fans willing to shout and shout loud. If you could view his latest effort here and comend him on his efforts I would be truly grateful. Anyone can leave a comment, share praise, tell him 'well done' and I hope you all will find a few seconds to do so. It would mean a lot to me if you did.

Secondly, I have redefined the Blog a little, created new banners to sit with the 'comic art' feel that Baz so lovingly created and have designed new categories and so on to make it more coherent, fan wanky and pleasurable to view. I would very much like some feedback. I'm not seeking a round of applause, far from it, if the blog looks crap then do say so. But when you are operating on your opinion and your opinion alone it is easy to get things wrong. To check out the blog, visit here!

My thanks to anyone who can help with the above.

Eth