Hi Resolution File Of Ouroborus?

Rate this topic

Guest BGK

anyone have a hi resolution file of the MM-style Ouroborus that will print well? perhaps even an EPS file?

• 7 months later...
Guest CyberDude

There are high res ouro wallpapers on the official millennium site. Be sure to check both season 1 and season 2 download areas.

• 9 months later...
Guest LvciferIV
There are high res ouro wallpapers on the official millennium site. Be sure to check both season 1 and season 2 download areas.

May I ask where the official MillenniuM site is? Alink please? I can't seem to find it anymore, and foxtvdvd.com isn't registering anything.....

• 1 year later...
  • 11 months later...
Guest Selenolycus

For those interested, I've created an SVG of a black Millennium ouroboros, which is infinitely scalable. An example can be seen here of the 1800x1800 PNG: https://i30.tinypic.com/14ddr9i.png

I could probably get a better trace if I spent more time working with Inkscape's trace settings, but I tinkered with it, and then got this result, found it satisfactory, stuck with it.

If, for some reason, the link no longer works when someone needs this, or if they want the SVG, contact me and I'll provide.