Confirmation Of All 3 Seasons?

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest se7en

....yeah it is pretty damn close with the exception of the "borrowed" time image in the collage and a few other minor things. shows you how much i've had the lasers out since i put them to dvd-lol. the only sleeves i have out are the ones autographed by SJR.

...they still could not pick a worse cover to represent my co-favorite season,along with S1,if they had tried. ....it's not the design/artwork which is unsurpassed in my view on the LD sleeves and the individual 8-slip-cases. having seen dic's pics of the near-same designs for the jap/VHS releases it still does not do the original LD sleeves justice. not only because the LD sleeves have an album size footprint to really showcase the beauty of each sleeve but also because the sleeves themselves are rather high-gloss and it really brings out depth to the imagery and artwork. ...no LD import fans thought that PIONEER-LDCA-JAPAN could top thier X-FILES box sets but they,remarkably,did just that with the MM box sets with the crowning design achievement,for me anyway,being the S3 sleeves/cases withthe flaming MM-logo and heavy use of burnt oranges and yellows. beautiful brilliant stuff though I still think,to the heavy disagreement from a few customers,that the use of "cold" blue hues,including turning the original flamming MM into blue-flame,and desaturating color except for lance's face and a few other exceptions,more accurately reflected the intense,grim paranoic overtones of the season. as i say some disagree but at the time we were collaborating we were bsaicly doing these for ourselves at first. I treasure "Ernies" work and endless hours/weeks/months he spent designing them. WHOOO-AAH.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Gary
Imagine that.  They may have chosen an image from the most hated Millennium episode of all time to represent the Region 2 release of the show's third season.

Now wouldn't that be typical of Fox? :grin2: