Millennium box set on Blu-ray?

Rate this topic

Guest lilblackgirl

Hi gang,

I was checking out M-TIWWA and came across the artwork for the "complete-with-some-episodes-missing" DVD Boxset and something struck me that I hadn't noticed before. Whilst I adore the artwork, it depicts Frank Black and Emma Hollis and I'm not entirely decided on the other two, I ask you why Emma Hollis? Puh-lease! Why on earth did they not opt for Catherine or Peter or Lucy or even Jordan for example. Whilst I have no overwhelming dislike of the character I would have much preferred a series hotshot to have made the cover instead of a lesser popular one. Minor gripe I know but a gripe all the same.

Eth

Absolutely! Further to this: virtual gold stars to anyone who can help me reach a decision as to the other two images gracing the cover? I'm opting for the 'Long Haired Man' for one and cannot reach a firm decision on the other, anyone help? Hop over to M-TIWWA for a great visual to assist you in your (my) quest.

Best wishes,

Eth

I bow to thee Vivi, I'm sure you're right :notworthy:

So Frank, Emma and the Nostradamus Nutball: yup superb choices with regards to cover stars which could only have been improved upon if they had included 'third extra on the left' who walks past Frank in 'Beware of the Dog'.

:wha:

Eth

Guest ZeusFaber

For extra trivia points, I believe the other two images are from "Broken World" (the hands in chains, top right) and "Sacrament" (the window stare, bottom centre).

As for featuring Klea Scott, I imagine the thinking behind it is merely in showing an iconic image, rather than in choosing an actor to be representative of the cast.

• 1 month later...
Guest dinosaurx

just a note - all episodes are indeed included in the box set. transfer looks good. haven't looked at any of the bonus features yet.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest RodimusBen

I'm pleased with everything but the packaging from my box set. Kind of cheap but what can you expect for $51.99 and a relatively low-profile series? All the episodes are there, all the features are there.