Have any high res photos you care to share?

Rate this topic

Guest Watts

Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone has any high quality screen savers or publicity photos / scans they'd like to share?

As you know pics from the show are hard to find. I just got some from the Fox website but I'm curious to see what other's might have in their collections.

I'm also looking for a nice high quality black & white oroboros if anyone has one. The official Millennium oroboros that is.

Thanks!

Guest Yatanis
Hi folks,

I'm wondering if anyone has any high quality screen savers or publicity photos / scans they'd like to share?

As you know pics from the show are hard to find. I just got some from the Fox website but I'm curious to see what other's might have in their collections.

All of us who have their own sites, have some galleries with photos. But if you interesting in MM, you should go there: https://www.chrisnu.com/millennium/captions , it's Chrisnu's wonderful place full of great stills.

Thanks for the links. I really appreciate all the effort it took capping the episodes. It's a great resource.

Edited by Watts

I love the episode shots they have on the site. A lot of the ones from 'The Time Is Now' made its way to being my background on my computer.

Does anyone have any... what's the word... don't think mural works... like a character picture montage? You guys know what I'm talking about, right? I'm looking for ones of Lara, Frank, Peter and Jordan. Either of them alone, or pictures with above mentioned people...