R2 To Get Millennium S2 In Sept?

Rate this topic

Guest The Frenchman

In france, the Second Season Box Set will reach the stores on the 20th of october (less than 2 months after season 1) :

MMS2.jpg

:smokin:

I'm watching the Millennium S1 docu today (Order In Chaos), and the footage from the show is presented in widescreen. However, after comparing the title sequence in full frame to the title sequence in widescreen on the docu, Millennium S1 was shot in Full Frame and they cropped the footage to 1.78:1 just for the documentary. All episodes for S1 are in Full Frame on the DVD set.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

Edited by voidprime

Guest Second Coming

WOOF!! WOOF!! :gaba:

(love that episode!)

sings: "why do birds suddenly appear....everytime that you're near...just like me they long to be close to you"

Guest Second Coming
I'm watching the Millennium S1 docu today (Order In Chaos), and the footage from the show is presented in widescreen. However, after comparing the title sequence in full frame to the title sequence in widescreen on the docu, Millennium S1 was shot in Full Frame and they cropped the footage to 1.78:1 just for the documentary. All episodes for  S1 are in Full Frame on the DVD set.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

David, did the set come with an insert advertisement for Season 2 or Harsh Realm or anything?

There were two inserts. One for other TV shows on DVD from FOX. the other was an insert for the X-Files DVDs (and it lists Millennium S1 as July and Harsh Realm as August). No mention on when Millennium S2 was coming out in the USA.

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell