Frank's jacket(s) FOUND

Rate this topic

Guest Watts

Another update on Frank's jacket.

I have found another one of his jackets worn throughout season 3. After many months of tedious research I have identified this one as well. This one is confirmed as a Banana Republic.

SeasonThree004.jpg

FranksJacket001.jpg

Guest RodimusBen

This is awesome. I liked the black variation on the jacket in season 3, I believe he wore it in Skull & Bones. Is that available?

Edited by RodimusBen

It's my obsession. I belong to FilmJackets.com and this is what we do. We seek out jackets seen in movies and T.V. shows and add them to our database. The black varaint seen in 'Skull & Bones' is unique in that it has many of the same features of the Banana Republic jacket but with snaps instead of buttons and some sort of gusseted by-swing back on it.

I'm looking for that one as well as his other season 1 jacket that looks just like a Barbour jacket, but it isn't. It takes up alot of time. I looked at about 3000 or so old jackets before I found the Banana Replublic. Gives me something to do in my down time.

I'm still looking for Peter's Season 2 black cotton bomber and his season 3 wool jacket as well.

Amazing stuff, I can't imagine the hours you and your chums must devote to finding information such as this. On the issue of Jackets, the most 'striking' jacket Frank wore was the one in Bardo Thodol, or at least I thought it was, seemed totally at odds with what we had seen before. Am I right in thinking this was its first and only outing or do I have very little jacket-sense?

Eth

• Elders (Admins)

You know its really odd, I never paid that much attention to his jackets before. If you can compile a list of Frank's wardrobe changes, we could add a page to the episode guide dedicated to the subject. There are plenty of stills in the guide too, to illustrate it.

I think Franks wears 3 jackets in "Innocents". He's got a closet full and some like the Banana Replublic jacket and others all look very much like his Eddie Bauer. Very similar styles.

Often times he wears leather jackets too (at least 2 different ones if I remember correctly). I'll be looking into those soon.

I may have found another jacket Frank wears in "Innocents", the dark one with the snaps (poppers) on the front & pockets. Waiting for confirmation. It's amazing what staying up til 2am can accomplish! Oh my eyes hurt...