Frank's jacket(s) FOUND

Rate this topic

Guest Watts

• 1 year later...

Thread Resurrection!

FWIW, the olive-colored oilskin jacket Frank wears when visiting the airliner crashsite in "The Innocents" is a product of The Australian Outback Collection, located in Vancouver. It's their Oilskin Field Jacket (6114).

• 2 years later...

I just bought a Frank Black Style Jacket on ebay. I was not able to find the Eddie Bauer Jacket. With the pictures gone in this thread and no model name or number of the jacket its almost impossible. Also the shipping cost to Germany are sometimes mor expensive then the jacket itself LOL. But the one i found is quite good for the start 😉

It also has a leather collar. Its quite big on the waist, so i think i have to give it to a seamstress but i'll see. Should be in the mail tomorrow, then i will post some pics if youre interested.

Heres the picture from ebay (Germany):
nhgjy7lp.jpg

• Like 2

• Elders (Admins)

Awesome, thanks for sharing! Yes unfortunately the original photos were uploaded to a third party website instead of here, so unfortunately they have since disappeared.

• Like 1

:hiya:Graham, great to see you here again. I know you are a very busy man, but we always get excited when you find the time to stop by. :clapping:

Wilhelm, Graham appreciates everyone who visits the forums. That's who he is, and who we are, a family. Handsome picture by the way, and saved it. :like-that-when-I-got-here:

• Like 2

• 8 years later...

Hello everyone! (I hope at least some of you are still around...)

With Millennium trending on Twitter - fans like myself hoping that Disney/Hulu will make it available to stream - I thought about joining here and reviving this old thread with four pictures of my jacket. The four image files are attached to this post. 😊

What you see in my photos is Frank Black's most worn and most known jacket. Mine is not screen-used but also not a replica. It's actually the original jacket, meaning the same model.

As others have mentioned in the thread, he also wears plenty of other stuff throughout the series. I'm currently working to acquire his other jacket that he used throughout season three (and also the XF episode), and I'm also getting several "Frank-Black-style" jackets in the process. Unfortunately, most of the images in this thread are gone, which is a shame.

I also used this jacket to participate in the Twitter campaign today: https://twitter.com/DemijanOmeragic/status/1550896480889835521

To be fair, I'm a huge X-Files fan and also became a Millennium fan several years ago. I did not follow it during its original airing, as it was way too dark for my taste at the time. Orodromeus (Kimon / "Eat The Corn") also motivated me to watch... and I did not regret it one bit. I became a big fan! 🙂

Hope you guys like the photos. Last post was in 2014, so... really hoping someone's still around.

Cheers,
Demijan

MM_01.jpg

MM_02.jpg

MM_03.jpg

MM_04.jpg

• Like 1