Two Thoughts On When The Dvd Comes Out

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming

I had a couple of thoughts. I used to do this when the (good) X-files sets came out. I would just take the day off and drive to my local store pick it up and come back home and have a marathon. I was thinking we could all do that......or we could set up a schedule for all of us to watch episodes and then discuss each episode. Of course we would have to allow for the different date release in the UK.

Anyone interested?

Guest Pencil Machine Operator

well, for the last couple of months I havent watched a single episode of Millennium, and don't plan to until the set comes out. Yup, Se7en&one's DVD-r's are getting mighty dusty... I don't think I could ever get bored of Millennium, but still, I want a little excitement when it finally arrives.

I think it's a pretty good idea, Second Coming. The only problem is not all of us will be getting it straight away. I got some money recently (don't ask how), but for a while it was looking like I'd have to wait a LONG time before I could afford to buy it.... (but then gain, I already have the dvd-r's.)

Edited by Pencil Machine Operator

Guest dylan1371

Wow, I don't know. I've been waiting for this DVD for so long, I don't know if I can pace myself or not! :smokin:

Mike

Guest Second Coming
Wow, I don't know.  I've been waiting for this DVD for so long, I don't know if I can pace myself or not! :smokin:

Mike

Well it looks like a Marathon session for you.

Guest Mikal C Johnson  KtCym ECA

I don't think I'd be able to manage a regular viewing schedule the way my days run.

:ouro:

I'm just excited to actually see them in the correct order! I've only ever seen the show on FX...

Guest se7en

...there really is nothing better than watching all the episodes in order at a nice pace. ...used to be that Denise and I would watch the full run during summer because of the "repeat season". But now there does not seem to be much of a summer re[eat season any longer thanks to HBO and cable channels like FX and A&E.

...but we're so used to watching them during late spring through the summer that we'll continue our yearly ritual. we'll be doing some cramming though this year because after 5-episodes into the first season i realized that i really wanted to view S1 in it's entirety with the official release. also since each episode is going to be it's own chapter in the episode guide book i had plenty of material, with the 5 already viewed, to last me through most of this month.

...i am looking forward soooo much to the extras,especially the commentaries,that it's driving me hafl insane. ...so we'll do more mini-marathons this year than usual but that's fine by me.

~se7en :ouro:

Guest Second Coming

I think I'll pace myself a bit. Just to tide me over until the season 2 & 3 releases.(I hope anyway)

I think I'll pace myself a bit. Just to tide me over until the season 2 & 3 releases.(I hope anyway)

Yeah...that's what I'm thinking, too.... But it'll be hard not to go check out all the extras all at once! :p