Fight the Future on Blu-Ray

Rate this topic

Guest ZeusFaber

Guest ZeusFaber

To coincide with the release of "I Want to Believe" on December 2nd 2008 (in the US), Fight the Future will also arrive with brand-new bonus features on Blu-Ray Disc.

Extras include:

• BonusView picture-in-picture commentary by creator Chris Carter, director Rob Bowman, co-producer/writer Frank Spotnitz and producer Daniel Sackheim (separate audio commentary track also available)

• BD Exclusive - Blackwood: The Making of The X-Files: Fight the Future featurette (in HD)

• BD Exclusive – In-Movie Features via BD remote direct access

- Real-time Index (Red Button)

- BonusView Commentary (Green Button)

- Behind The Camera (Blue Button)

- Storyboards and Concept Art (Yellow Button)

• BD Exclusive - Visual Effects featurette (in HD)

• BD Exclusive – Scoring featurette (in HD)

• BD Exclusive - Gag Reel (in HD)

• BD Exclusive - Alternate Bee Sting Scene (in HD)

• BD Exclusive – Theatrical Trailers (in HD)

• BD Exclusive – Still Galleries

• BD Exclusive – Enhanced for D-Box Motion Code systems

• The Making Of The X-Files Movie featurette (1998)

• Original DVD Commentary by creator Chris Carter and director Rob Bowman (1999)

xfilesfightfutr1artpic.jpg

Source: www.dvdactive.co.uk

Guest Laurent.

Cool!

It's interesting, but there is not a lot of new material (as was to be expected for a ten years old movie)! I'll have to think about it... and put some moolah on the side!

Guest ZeusFaber
And they're using new logo for FTF. :)

Or the old one, depending on how you look at it! I kinda wish they had stuck with the original movie logo. The placement and font for this one seems a bit bland.

• 1 year later...
Guest WaveCrest

I remember when Fight the Future was first released on DVD, in the US a special box edition was released in the US, with what I thought was a red papered script. I read about it I think in the Official X Files magazine, but when I asked about this some time ago, was told that it didn't have this in the Region 1 special box edition.

I might have read that list of Blu-ray extras list before. Is it going to be released on Region 2?

• 2 years later...
Guest I Made This

Does anybody know if there are any plans to release Fight the Future on Blu Ray in the UK? I really want to own it badly and my blu ray player isn't multi region.

• 1 year later...