Back to Frank Black - The Millennium Movie Campaign

Rate this topic

TIWWA

Thanks model217,

Whilst it may seem vainglorious to state that I have received a second email for Kristen it does highlight how much fan-fun there is to be had by contributing to the campaign. I never for a second thought that the likes of 'little old me' and others would be in contact with the luminaries of the franchise we support. Whatever your views regarding the potential success of the campaign, and we are not over zealous in our expectations, having messages of support in your inbox from Frank Black, Lara Means and Frank Spotnitz is an experience I never thought I would have.

It isn't too late to enjoy the fun and if anyone else wishes to contribute you are more than welcome.

Best wishes,

Eth

Her facebook profile has a picture of her son wearing her 'Shane Vansen' helmet from 'Space Above and Beyond', uber cute and I wish you could buy said helmet as I certainly would. Ultimately she is one hell of a lady and I had the opportunity to talk to Lara Means. You just cannot buy an experience such a this.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest oroborus2000

Yesterday I finished reviewing my collection of all of the Millenium episodes (I bought the DVDs). What a great time I had and this makes me all the more anxious for a Millenium movie. What a terrific series Millenium was.

Absolutely!!!!

In addition to the successes the campaign has thus far elicited, TV Channel, Zone Horror are to interview James shortly and our campaign is being featured in a podcast and the rather influential, 'X-Files News' are going to run a feature on us also.

The campaign is gaining some notable supporters, Lance, Frank, Kristen, John Muir, TV Channels, Podcasts..I shan't go on.

Movie or no movie we are making waves!

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Jim McLean
did i tell you guys i sent a a press release of this to a local talk radio station that does a supernatural show on tues

Joe, you are teh awesome. Let's hope they see that as well. ;)

As for Zone Horror, I think the piece will be less an interview but probably a rework of the details in the press-release along with an image Eth has provided. Our contact is sending me a pre-publication copy of the piece before it goes online to check for accuracy. I'll pass it by Eth as well as my own eyes before okaying it. But yes, Zone Horror is a definite go. He also has a couple of contacts we might be able to reach as well.