New X-Files album

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

Fox will be releasing a brand new album of Mark Snow's work for The X-Files series. The album is likely to include music from season 4-9, as the first three were the subject of the excellent the Truth and The Light.

Here's a post from the Big Light Social Network asking for the fans' input:

Word on the street (and by "street" I mean "my inbox") is that the studio is putting together a new album of Mark Snow's music from the series and wants YOUR input! Do you have a favorite piece of music from the series that you'd like to see on a future X Files release? Your suggestions will go directly to those putting the music together so speak now, or forever hold your X Files peace.

For example, I know a lot of you guys have been clamoring for what is known as "Scully's Theme", so we'll use that to get the ball rolling. What other pieces of music would you like to see? Ready, go!

You can join the discussion here.

I'm pretty happy with the suggestions that have been made so far (music from Paper Hearts, Triangle, Release, etc.).

edit: This is post #1013! Pretty awesome... There are now 987 posts remaining before the next significant one.

Guest Laurent.

edit: SKIP THIS POST... or read it to understand what Graham is talking about.......... Damn! This thread has lost its way! Someone should bring it back on topic!

This is the first spam message I've seen in years on tiwwa!! (google the name of the program and the user... this message was posted in many message boards)

Man... and I thought we were in some sort of parallel internet, free from the troubles of the regular world wide web: trolls, spams....

It's all going to hell! :aolhell:

• Elders (Admins)

Hi,

Yes that's the first spammer to get through the updated Captcha image verification process that we've had!

Allow me to take care of that. Post/member deleted.

If we see many more, we'll have to resort back to adding an anti-spam question/answer like "Is fire hot or cold?" which a bot wouldn't know how to answer.

Guest Laurent.

That question would also help to assure that all tiwwa members have at least a minimal level of intellect... not that this is a problem right now, but after lurking a bit on imdb, I'm afraid that there is an epidemic of inanity out there.

P.S. When have I become so condescending?