Zone Horror changes Millennium to Monday 6th with a triple bill

Rate this topic

TIWWA

• Elders (Moderators)

millenium.jpg

UK television channel Zone Horror have changed the air date for their première of Chris Carter's Millennium television series from tomorrow (October 4th) to next Monday (the 6th) and instead will be screening the first 3 episodes back to back, Pilot, Gehenna and Dead Letters.

Zone Horror would appear to be following the traditional air date order of episodes which is also how they are presented on the DVD release. If you are interested in learning more about the varying episode order of Millennium, you can find out more here in our Episode Order Guide.

As well as a recent interview with writer Frank Spotnitz, Zone Horror have also added a new Millennium feature summary to their website entitled, "I see what the killer sees - Millennium on Zone Horror".

Zone Horror currently broadcast on Sky Digital Channel 319, Virgin TV Channel 170 and Freesat Channel 138. Zone Horror is currently available as a free-to-air service on Eurobird 1 and is part of Virgin Media's XL package. Its also believed the channel will soon be launched in Poland.

View the original article

And they do this whilst still airing promo trailers stating that Millennium will air on Saturday at 8:00pm. If the UK ever airs this series coherently I will 'strip naked on the Town Hall steps' as we say in Yorkshire. Is it beyond Zone Horror to promote the actual times and dates this series will be shown?

Wait for the missing episodes and out of sequence broadcasts guys cos I have a feeling the next episode broadcast after 'Dead Letters' will be 'Anamnesis'.

Boo, hiss 'Zone Horror'

Eth

Guest Laurent.

You have to be a little bit more comprehensive Eth! A channel that airs Millennium 10 years after its cancellation cannot be all bad... can it?

Possibly but I have deluged my chums with 'watch Millennium' text messages only to find the trailers don't match the schedules so I'm back to spreading the word.

If you'd been through the ITV and ITV4 experience you would know what it's like to sit down with your mug of cocoa to watch anything other than Millennium when you thought you could.

That said I am championing the channel and it's repeat airings if only I could champion them when they are actually broadcast :)

Eth

Guest Laurent.

That wasn't meant as a personal attack anyway Eth! i'm just saying that you're lucky to be able to catch Millennium once in a while (even if it's unpredictable haha!)... it always seems better when you stumble upon it than when you watch it on your own dvd, kind of like hearing your favorite song on the radio.

Here we never get reruns of good old shows, only the bad new ones......