News from the X-Files Lexicon

Rate this topic

Dear Friends,

I am sure most of you will be aware of a gentleman by the name of Matt Allair, he is the webmaster responsible for the X-Files Lexicon and to my knowledge I have noted members speak well of him in the past. I have been in contact with Matt with regards to the Millennium Campaign and he recently made me a kind offer to contribute to the future development of the Lexicon.

As you will know my X-Files knowledge is eclipsed by most of you guys round here so I, regrettably, had to decline the offer but, after consultation with Graham and Matt, I have decided to ask if any of you chaps would like to take up the mantle. Matt has some ideas of what he requires from people but he is flexible in his approach and expects nothing more than you can comfortably manage. I thought this would be an exciting opportunity for Philes to leave their mark on a corner of the universe that has championed their cause for so long.

If you are interested in hearing what Matt has to say please drop me a PM and include you email address, if you feel comfortable, and I will alert him to your offer and let him take it from there.

Many thanks for taking the time to read this,

Eth

Dear Erin,

Sadly I can't. Matt approached me with the offer but, as I regrettably had to turn him down, I am not privy to what it entails. He states that he expects only what people can give so the best way to find out what is involved is to allow me to approach him with your contact details and let him correspond with you accordingly, he is a lovely individual to have the pleasure to chat to by the way.

Best wishes,

Ethie

Hi chaps,

Matt has contacted me to express his profound gratitude to all those who have expressed support. As I believe he is now in the process of contacting you all could I ask a favour? Would you keep us informed of what you guys are up to? I'm very curious about the plans he has in store for you and would appreciate a brief resume if you get the chance?

Best wishes and have fun,

Eth