News from the X-Files Lexicon

Rate this topic

Yes good luck to all,

Joe, don't forget to share links to your articles once they are online, I am sure we would all enjoy the opportunity to read them and the same goes for any other work you guys produce.

Matt has emailed me again and is desperate need of a proofreader, again, if you enjoy the X-Files you might enjoy having the chance to read the latest news and articles the team produces before it even goes online; should keep you right up to date with any exclusives.

Let me know if this is of interest to you :)

Eth

• 1 month later...

Dear friends,

As I have mention before, BackToFrankBlack is very proud of our friendship with The X-Files Lexicon and with its wonderful webmaster, Matt Allair. He has been a staunch ally of the campaign and its team from the off and any way we can repay his kindness is done with great please. I know a few of our friends here at TIWWA are also working on behalf of Matt in order that he can take his site to new levels of X-Files greatness.

I fully intend to add the following to our Blog but, sadly, as Jim is away teaching I do not have administration status at the Blog and so such updates will have to be made Tuesday upon his return. Till then, there is no reason why you can't enjoy the changes happening at the Lexicon whilst we wait.

https://twitter.com/XFileslexicon For those of you who are members of 'Twitter', you can now add the Lexicon to it in order to keep abreast of the latest developments, articles and interviews. Much of what Matt is working to achieve sounds amazing and I know Philes will thoroughly enjoy the opportunity to know the very minute these are available to enjoy.

In addition, Matt has created a new Blogspot here: https://thex-fileslexicon.blogspot.com/ He will be experimenting with the format in order to find a unique voice for the Lexicon, so all of you who run 1013 Blogs of your own be sure to add him to your affiliates update feeds so you can share with your readers Matt's latest news and musings. BTFB will be doing this also when Jim returns.

Please show the site and the man your support in recognition of the support he has extended to BTFB and TIWWA.

Best wishes to all of you,

Eth

What a wonderful friend to us he has been. I didn't know that nor did I know you had plugged our Trevor interview Vivi. To the both of you, thank you so much for the constant support and effort on behalf of the campaign.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 5 weeks later...

I frequently feel I bother ethsnafu with enough matters, and I felt I should circumvent it this time by writing directly.

We have a new page built at the X-Files Lexicon titled "Case Analysis", and all it needs is content. This section is to include various articles about The FBI, Criminology, Forensics, as well as the hierarchy of the FBI and it's procedures, and if the series, The X-Files, was fairly accurate in how it presented the Bureau.

I have contacted the public relations department of the FBI, and I am working on getting an interview with either an agent or supervisor from the Bureau, and that will really be the first set of articles about this section, but I'm in need of regular writers.

I don't really want to tear away anyone who is already helping with the site, but if anyone here would be interested in these subjects, you can contact me:

matt@x-fileslexicon.com

I hope to hear from you and I hope everyone had a great holiday!

• 2 months later...

Hello everyone,

Now that The X-Files Lexicon has been re-designed, probably many will notice a new section titled "Case Analysis",.... all that it needs is material.

https://www.x-fileslexicon.com/

I have been making an effort to get the FBI's public relations department to cooperate with getting Federal Agents and Supervisors to agree to be interviewed about what life is like in the real world of the FBI, but I need more.

I'm looking for anyone who would be interested and serious about writing some articles for the Lexicon about the FBI. Topics I am looking for.

The Hierarchy of the FBI. Of course everyone knows about Assistant Direct Skinner, or Section Chief Blevins, but how does the management order really work at the Bureau?

The History of the FBI. Basically a reader's digest version of the Bureau's history, from creation to present.

Debunking popular myths about the FBI

Criminology and Forensics. Yes, this would probably require the cooperation of people being interview, as a lot of the techniques aren't disclosed publicly, but I am looking for articles that look into if the autopsies and investigation techniques on "The X-Files", are or are not accurate.

A ton of this information can be found on the official FBI web site, I just need people to research and write articles that are accurate yet accessible, no more or less than over two to three pages.

Of course you will be credited for your work, it will be published on the site.

If interested, please drop me a message.