X-Files Podcast

Rate this topic

fmimage-4-141741.jpeg

Dear friends,

Just to bring your attention to a website dedicated to hosting an X-Files podcast. The next edition should be available for download tomorrow and I am sure that the Philes who frequent this board will enjoy listening to this but of particular interest to us is the fact that the podcast will feature a commercial for the Millennium Movie Campaign. I am sure you will join us in supporting Donald (the broadcaster) in his efforts in the same way as he has supported us in ours and let's face it, you're bound to enjoy listening to it after all :)

Best wishes,

Eth

Great! I was looking for podcasts to listen to on my runs and I was desperate that there were none for XF whereas you can find loads for other shows (by the way, if anybody knows of a Twin Peaks podcast, let me know!). I haven't listened to Donald's yet but I certainly am shortly.

There's a second podcast as well: https://www.xphilemania.mypodcast.com/

This one I've listened to a bit and it's not bad.

Donald has contacted me to let me know the podcast should be available for download this evening. Sorry for the delay guys but don't forget to show your support and listen our for Laredo plugging our campaign.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest Agent Donald

I will release the episode later this evening. I had some issues with the hosting site, the commercial will be in the beginning but i encourage to listen to the entire episode lol. Also subscribe to me in itunes, i love what you guys are doing, keep it up.

https://xfiles.mypodcast.com

Rest assured you have an eager audience here my friend and we thank you for all the support you have shown to this board and to our campaign. Consider me a subscriber!

Guest donkeyjote

THANK YOU, Donald!!! A very enjoyable podcast, indeed. I laughed a lot when you quoted M's "Let's take the stairs" and said "Bravooo, Mulder!" Ah... the innocence of those first days...