X-Files Podcast

Rate this topic

Many thanks Agent Donald, that is a very kind offer and hopefully Lost fans will know of Terry's work on Millennium and support us. I must say your X-Files podcast is getting some excellent feedback, very well deserved!

Guest Agent Donald

Thanks, My show is growing every day, the number of downloads per show is increasing, and i hope as this new and old xfiles audience discovers the show, they will also discover millennium and other chris carter shows along the way. Im always happy to promote you guys, I look forward to hearing you guys call in sometime in the future or email me with feedback!

email- xfilesopened@yahoo.com

Xfiles listener line- 206-984-1289 24/7

Hi guys,

Just to let you know, Donald's 'Lost' Podcast is available to download as we speak. I know a few of you are Losties, myself included, so this should be a blast. Keep your ears open for another opportunity to hear the Campaign Commercial as I believe it is included in the podcast.

Just off to download myself,

Eth

Donald Is Lost

Hi people,

Ken from sittingnow.com expects his podcast to be available from here tomorrow. I am assured that this will make mention of the BackToFrankBlack.com. Please check it out and lend your support and comments to the gang to our appreciation for their article and audio promotion.

Best wishes,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Oro,

Many thanks for the heads up. I have never listened to as many podcasts as I have of late and it isn't a trial, they have all been thoroughly enjoyable. If you have listened to this or simply support the campaign, please head over to the link in Oro's post and share your thoughts and appreciation with Donald. His continued support of us is most welcome and very much appreciated.

Thanks guys,

Eth

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Agent Donald

Thanks for all the support guys, just another reminder the new feed is located at https://www.xfilespodcast.com. i have been going thru alot of changes in the show and moving of things and its been stressful, but with the release of the new X-files movie and the first xfiles movie on blu-ray it got me thinking, why don't we have the Millenium series or the X-files series on blu-ray? I smell another campaign coming....lol

• 2 weeks later...

My gratitude on your constant support Donald. I am heading over to download this now and urge everyone who reads this to do the same. Support the campaign and be entertained in the process, everyone's a winner!

Eth