New Official Millennium Fox Site !

Rate this topic

Hmmm..... :thinking_big: I DID find it interesting that the theme music was the one used in Season 3....kind of makes it stand out.

Easter eggs???? Why are we talking about Easter eggs? Easter was 2 months ago! :thinking_big::blush::tongue::rofl:

Guest Second Coming
No cast bio for Terry O'Quinn?!

FOX has bios for Chris Carter and the other cast members, but no Terry O'Quinn bio.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

Yeah I thought that was odd. Did anyone see where it says Season I and Season II and Season III say "Investigation Pending"? Interesting. Could this eventually tell us about Season 2 and 3 on dvd? And man I'm really blown away by this. I didn't ever imagine that they would put up a site for Millennium. What a mindblower.

Edited by Second Coming

Guest TheUnknownSuperior

great!!!! now my site redesign is going to look like a rip off... oh well.. time to start all over again.. :)

- J

Ah, it took me a few minutes but I've finally found those darn easter eggs at last! :bigsmile:

Edited by Gary

...I don't see how that can be downbeat. it's simply facing reality. while i understand all the hype and speculation happening here-("i heard this from a friend of a friend who has a friend of a friend who overheard something from a friend......")-i take it with a very fine grain of salt so that if abything actually "does" happen it'll just be that much more sweeter for me.

~se7en :ouro:

Yeah i see what you mean that would make it more exciting if something does happen.

-MM

No cast bio for Terry O'Quinn?!

FOX has bios for Chris Carter and the other cast members, but no Terry O'Quinn bio.

Be Seeing you,

David Blackwell

I would think it may be because like 7even stated that it maybe a web site content for season 4 before the show was canceled and Peter watts was prob. the dead body behind his desk.

-MM

great!!!! now my site redesign is going to look like a rip off... oh well.. time to start all over again.. :)

- J

na you should just go with what you were doing and see how it turns out, dont worry about it looking like a rip off it is a fan site after all! :gaba:

• Elders (Admins)

I would think it may be because like 7even stated that it maybe a web site content for season 4 before the show was canceled and Peter watts was prob. the dead body behind his desk.

-MM

That's a hell of a good point! I wish someone had asked Lance whther Terry was coming back for S4 before he got the call saying the show had been canceled. God it hurts to type that.

• Elders (Admins)
GRA: actually,i must not have put it right. when i said the content are circa 1999 i was referring to most of the text not the current design.  both Brittany and Jorden were both the same age and she did turn 7 in 1999 i think either right before or after the 3rd season.  I agree that such as site as this existing in '99 is unlikely which i why i brought up the updated 99-site theory.,because of where the content ended for the majority of the new site. too many things fit for me on this one. -(perhaps i should try and do some digging?

Sorry mate, my misunderstanding! I thought you meant the site!

I love this site by the way, it feels like Fox have given us something back at last for our support! Besides the pesky DVD's!