OT: Hell House: The Book of Samuel DVD

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

Jason - Is there any other website other than Amazon.com where you can buy the DVD of Hell House: The Book of Samuel?

Edited by WaveCrest

Jason - Is there any other website other than Amazon.com where you can buy the DVD of Hell House: The Book of Samuel?

Hey there, sorry i never got back to you! The best place to buy it is right here:

https://www.createspace.com/219284

better hurry though cause it was picked up by a distributor so this version of the movie will not be around long.

-Jason

Guest WaveCrest

Thanks for the link Jason. Just ordered a copy. Do they give you more than one option for shipping, as I didn't see any shipping options? The DVD will be sent via Economy Shipping.

I've missed a lot of updates since I last checked Digital Shadow Films' website a few months ago. I can't believe it's been that long, especially as I kept checking the site for updates. As nothing new was being added (same with Hell House's official website) I decided to give it a rest and stip checking both sites for updates. And look what happened! I bought the CD soundtrack of Haunting Villesca (any DVD news about that film?) last week and it came in the post in the last couple of days.

The distributor who has picked Hell House up - are they going to release a shorter version of the film? On the IMDb it says the film is 70 odd minutes long, which seems short to me.

• 2 months later...
Thanks for the link Jason. Just ordered a copy. Do they give you more than one option for shipping, as I didn't see any shipping options? The DVD will be sent via Economy Shipping.

I've missed a lot of updates since I last checked Digital Shadow Films' website a few months ago. I can't believe it's been that long, especially as I kept checking the site for updates. As nothing new was being added (same with Hell House's official website) I decided to give it a rest and stip checking both sites for updates. And look what happened! I bought the CD soundtrack of Haunting Villesca (any DVD news about that film?) last week and it came in the post in the last couple of days.

The distributor who has picked Hell House up - are they going to release a shorter version of the film? On the IMDb it says the film is 70 odd minutes long, which seems short to me.

They are releasing out final cut of the movie, it was a 120 page script and the final movie came in at just about that 2hrs. the production value is pretty low because we shot it on a very low budget so we cut the movie down a good bit to keep the pace going, there are allot of cut scenes, some of which will end up on the distributors dvd but not this one because of dvd space limits.

-jason

• 11 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

Hell House: Book of Samuel has been released on Region 2 as a review of the DVD appeared in DVD & Blu-ray Review a few months ago (they didn't give it a good review).