Millennium Site Easter Eggs

Rate this topic

Guest Second Coming

Guest Second Coming
I believe my wife and I found both last night.  Is the second easter egg some sort of weird wallpaper about hair?

Yes! You are correct. And I still don't understand what it means.

• Elders (Admins)

Well I did the two MM's together many times but nothing other than the drum sound. I'll keep trying. I thought it might be something to do with all the +'s littered about but they seem too small to be easter eggs (just bring different small images to bear when clicked). Or perhaps they are eggs too!

• Elders (Moderators)

OK, just to make sure I'm not missing anything:

Hovering the pointer over the plus signs brings up small images.

There are two screens where pressing the M key makes a change: on one, it brings up the option to download the .pdf file; on the other, it changes the wallpaper images (and, no, I don't understand the hair thing either).

Oh, and just leaving each page running will bring up images from episodes automatically.

If there's anything else, could somebody drop some hints, please?

(Sheesh, those 1013 people like to make us fans work , don't they? :grin2: )

• Elders (Moderators)
Yes Libby. You have found it all. As far as I know.

Thanks, at least I can stop searching. For a short while anyway. Who knows what else they may add as the time for the DVDs gets nearer.

Incidentally, as I was puzzled by the "hair" wallpaper, I did some googling - it's one of the "screen projections" in the call centre in "Gehenna".

• Elders (Admins)

Yes! You are correct. And I still don't understand what it means.

Right I got this sorted now.

When you have pressed the correct key on your keyboard on the correct screen it unlocks one of the two Easter Eggs.

One as posted before by Se7en is an episode guide to Millennium Season One.

The second egg I almost missed when I saw the different wallpaper then realised that's exactly what it is... it unlocks the next 12 wallpaper images (4 types x 3 screen resolutions). They are very good indeed, highly detailed too in the 1280 x 1024 versions!

Who ever said I'd kick myself when I figured it out was right! Boom boom! :ouro:

I am having problems with it downloading the download page- it won't download, it just sits there half loaded ...

and then I have to exit out and start over... bummer dude!

Kath

• Elders (Admins)
Okay Old Man... and how do we go about doing this.. ?? :)

- J

OK,

Both the About The Series and Downloads pages contain a newspaper clipping that if you look closely mentions 2 easter eggs.

Egg 1:

From the intro go to About The Series and you'll see the synopsis. Press M.

You'll be rewarded with the Downloadable Season One Episode Guide in PDF Format.

Egg2:

Go to Downloads. This one's a bit tricky to get to work but peservere. It didn't work first time but when I put the cursor over the word Desktops and hit M it finally worked. Frank says "It's my gift, it's my curse" and then the 2nd batch of wallpapers is displayed including "Everyone Wants Beautiful Hair". Hehe!

Frank didn't say that for me... :cry::cry::cry::cry:

all I got was a woman screaming and laying there and it was like eeewwww... :plaster_big: :Gehenna_demon:

kath