Skinner Lovers.... I Know You're Out There!

Rate this topic

Oh, sweety...you're still my #1!

And, I think they used such underpants because they had to keep it 'clean' for tv... :tongue:

Oh I think 'clean' underpants are essential - imagine Skinner's Skidders :headhurts: .

Maybe it would have been a little off putting to have had skinman in a thong. Saying that I remember the old X-Files board being ablaze with drooling women regarding Duchovny's red speedos in '3'.

Maybe we could have a 'best undergarments in 1013' poll?

Anyone gota pic of Kristen in a bikini :fool:

Smiles

Eth

Guest SouthernCelt
those great, huge kecks you could carry your shopping home in?

Maybe that was the point...perhaps Skinner had more "shopping" to carry." :gaba:

Guest queequeg914

I've always thought tighty-whiteys were a bit diapery, but I'm sucker for a man with big strong legs. (don't tell my skinny husband though!)

Ok, this might mark me as really strange....but am I alone in finding William B. Davis (Cancer Man) deviously sexy?

Guest Laurent.
Ok, this might mark me as really strange....but am I alone in finding William B. Davis (Cancer Man) deviously sexy?

I'd say that you are indeed alone. Hahaha but I guess my opinion is biased. He is an incredible actor anyway... maybe his talent (and intensity) is enough to make him sexy?

• Elders (Moderators)
Maybe it would have been a little off putting to have had skinman in a thong.

Now THAT would've been truly disturbing!

Maybe that was the point...perhaps Skinner had more "shopping" to carry." :gaba:

My thoughts exactly. :clapping:

Well, I've never thought of him as being sexy but he does have some sort of evil appeal.