Itunes Finally In Europe...

Rate this topic

Guest Gary

iTunes finally arrived in Europe yesterday, and I decided to make The Best Of Millennium my first purchase. Imagine how disappointed I was when I discovered that the UK store doesn't have it available for download. :cry: I'd imagine the reason for it not being there is due to licensing issues etc.

Here's hoping we'll be able to download it soon, eh? :praying_big:

Edited by Gary

• Elders (Moderators)

It seems being a Millennium fan requires having a great deal of patience. Yeah, the time is near, for some value of "near".

Oh dear, I feel like having a darned good whinge - but I suspect some of the reason for that is the heat and humidity at the moment.

Yeah, it sure is hot and humid here in the UK, isn't it? I don't mind it being hot, though - it's the humidity I can't stand!

Edited by Gary

• Elders (Admins)

Well I found a reference to it by browsing by genre/soundtracks... Selecting it says it can't be found or similar. Perhaps it will be added soon. It seems they have no Mark Snow listed at all.

post-145-1087487910_thumb.jpg