"That is such a lie."

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

"I think Frank was trying to protect Emma more than he was ever trying to protect himself. He saw what all this had done to him -- the knowledge of evil, exposure to the Group, being hounded relentlessly by forces of Legion, taking his wife in the process and in short making him live a life of torment. He didn't want that for Emma. So long as she was outside the circle of knowledge, she was protected from all the harm that came hand in hand with it."

I totally agree because the less she knew, the safer she was. You worded it perfectly.

• 1 year later...

The less than happy ending of this episode does appear to give the Group another reason to influence Emma. It would have been nice if Frank, who is usually quite good with words, to give a reason for his hesitancy, although I do agree that once the proverbial floodgates are opened, there may be no stopping things. Even if he was able to explain reasonably how aspects of the work have negtively effected him. But then again, I have had difficulty fully comprehending this episode, so I can see where Frank may have avoided wanting to explain it as well! This is definitely a far cry from an everyday occurrance. I can identlfy with Frank here in that things taken out of context, or even slightly misinterpreted, can have significant personal consequences.

:rock2: