MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

• Elders (Moderators)

If you haven´t purchased your copy of the MillenniuM-Score yet, better be quick, says MV Gerhard from La-La-Land:

Howdy y'all,

If you want a Batman or Millennium cd you may want to act on it fast... especially Batman because we have less than 500 left.

After that article appeared on AICN the cds have been flying out the door.

https://www.aintitcool.com/node/39762

Best,

MV

• 2 weeks later...
  • Elders (Moderators)

According to the La-La-Land-Homepage, there are now less than 500 copies available. It´s good that the set sells so well, maybe we´ll see another volume of MillenniuM-Music in the future...and of course more of Mark Snow´s music in general as well.

Guest WaveCrest

I had a replacement copy of the signed booklet and 2-CD soundtrack arrive in the post a couple of weeks ago (even though I'd already got a copy of the 2-CD soundtrack), and this time Mark Snow's signature wasn't smudged. I received it earlier than expected (I emailed La La Land Records and they told me Mark Snow wouldn't be back from holiday till 24th January. So they must have had some spare signed copies left, as I received one in the post before the 24th).

Edited by WaveCrest

• Elders (Moderators)

I asked La-La-Land, if they have any further plans of releasing more music from MillenniuM. This is what they had to say:

There are no plans at this time. We all feel we covered everything.

MV

So it seems that all the wonderful music from Luminary, Gehenna...will probably never see an official CD-Release. :down:

• Elders (Moderators)

I guess he could, as long as they don´t use tracks already available on the La-La-Land-Set. But MV´s response (WE all feel...) indicates, that also Mark Snow himself isn´t interested in another 2-CD-Set and thinks, that he has released his best music from the show.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Lady3Jane
I guess he could, as long as they don´t use tracks already available on the La-La-Land-Set. But MV´s response (WE all feel...) indicates, that also Mark Snow himself isn´t interested in another 2-CD-Set and thinks, that he has released his best music from the show.

I'm just popping in to say that my Cds were delivered yesterday. Yeah, just have listened two the first 30 or so minutes from Disc two.

*lol* @Vocal Mix but I think that this version was more careful put together than the itunes version.

• Elders (Admins)
I asked La-La-Land, if they have any further plans of releasing more music from MillenniuM. This is what they had to say:

So it seems that all the wonderful music from Luminary, Gehenna...will probably never see an official CD-Release. :down:

Thanks for this confirmation Alex. Much appreciated!

• Elders (Moderators)

You´re welcome. :smile:

In my answer to this mail from MV, I wrote, how sad it is to hear that, but the 2-CD-set of course is a great release and I concluded by saying "but now you know that there is a demand out there for more". :biggrin: