MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

Guest Anephric

This JUST occured to me and I hope everyone reads it in the next 48 hours

VERY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE SEEKING AUTOGRAPHED COPIES

Do NOT use the Paypal option when ordering your CDs! Paypal takes 24 hours to bill you and inform the vendor of the order! You MUST use the (secured) Credit Card option in the race for Autographed Copies.

Someone earlier this year missed out on an autographed CD for this very reason!

Guest WaveCrest

So glad I saw this! I think for us UK Millennium fans the best thing to do is come on the web at 7 pm GMT Tuesday 2nd December, an hour earlier, just incase the hour back or forward hasn't been taken into consideration.

So for autograph copies, get on the site, pre-order the autographed 2 disc Millennium Mark Snow CD with credit card and not with PayPal, and then get off the website before it crashes?

Edited by WaveCrest

• Elders (Moderators)
This JUST occured to me and I hope everyone reads it in the next 48 hours

VERY IMPORTANT FOR THOSE SEEKING AUTOGRAPHED COPIES

Do NOT use the Paypal option when ordering your CDs! Paypal takes 24 hours to bill you and inform the vendor of the order! You MUST use the (secured) Credit Card option in the race for Autographed Copies.

Someone earlier this year missed out on an autographed CD for this very reason!

Weird, because I ordered an autographed copy of Bill Conti´s "Masters of the Universe"-Score sometime ago and paid by PayPal (I don´t have a credit card). The autographed copies were sold out within ten minutes, but nevertheless I got my autographed copy. So maybe there is another reason, why in this case it didn´t work.

Oh Bloody hell this is unbearable LOL,

I swear that in an ideal world peeps here would get first crack at the whip, we ain't spent a decade of our lives in admiration, and effort, of this series to have the treasures of it stolen from us by someone who 'quite' likes Millennium and has a few pounds to spare because we are struggling with timezone issues, worried about the site crashing and don't have a credit card. We should have had Mark Snow here thanking us for so much, for so long not a bloody anxiety-fest regarding purchasing his work.

Oh, I'm only 'slightly' serious here but if I don't get copy and the website crashes, as anticipated, and we all need to be purchasing on credit (why no debit?) then I will be as Blue as Lucy was in 'A Room with no View'

Let purchasing battle commence,

Eth

Reaction 1: woohoo!!! :w00t: I was missing for a few days and look at what happened!

Reaction 2: 2000 copies?! Are they so dedicated to make pirates out of us?

I hope what Anephric says is true and that demand won't be as high as we would think. I know where I'll be on December 2nd!

And the announcement comes like a week before release! Is it remotely possible that the rumored XF compilation may come out before year's end?...

Edited by Orodromeus

Does anyone really think they'll sell out of all 2000 copies? I think they will eventually but not immediately. I guess we'll find out.

Guest Anephric

I mentioned the "no Paypal" thing because there was a furor on the FilmScoreMonthly message board that got really messy. Some low-brow, prognathous jawed, no neck Internet wizard missed getting a signed copy (because Paypal takes X amount of time to inform the vendor of the purchase) and there was a huge back-and-forth between the buyer, the company and the board members. It was, in the end, the buyer's fault no matter how he painted it and LaLaLand did everything and then some to accommodate the buyer - but I'm loathe to see anyone on this board put through the same difficulties.

While I'd like to have Mr Snow's autograph on the Millennium album, its not necessary (I already have three covers signed by him) so I'll "wait" on getting this so someone hopefully more deserving can get the signed cover.

Edited by Anephric

Guest WaveCrest

I'm hoping the link to the order page is easy to find on the website. Also I hope the order form accomodates for UK customers (because on some shopping websites they only allow for US and Canadian customers. You can't select 'United Kingdom'. Hopefully the order form works for UK customers).