MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

• Elders (Admins)

Did you go back and play the 1 minute sample/preview tracks?

One of my favourites from Blood Relatives!

Here's they are for posterity in case the page is removed. If you like them and haven't ordered yet, head over to La La Land Records to order whilst the stock lasts - remember only 2000 limited copies. Why 2000? Maybe MM, the magical number of MillenniuM.

From BLOOD RELATIVES

Mourners/Dragged In:

Millennium1_05_Mourners.mp3

From PAPER DOVE

Crushed Dove:

Millennium1_13_Crushed.mp3

From JOSE CHUNG'S DOOMSDAY DEFENSE

The Writer:

Millennium1_23_Writer.mp3

Main Title Long Version (Millennium theme):

Millennium2_01_MT.mp3

From SOMEHOW, SATAN GOT BEHIND ME

X-Fyles:

Millennium2_09_XFyles.mp3

From CLOSURE

Silence is Golden:

Millennium2_14_Silence.mp3

The Blood Relatives track was available (well, kind of available) in the MLM season 1 promo CD. The Paper Dove track wasn't, so we can look forward to completely new music from season 1.

The Jose Chung track was on the "Best of MLM" iTunes release.

I was waiting for those Paper Dove and Closure tracks in particular! :clapping:

I am really sad.I don`t have a credit card or any possibility to order it.

Big thanks to The Old Man for the mp3 samples.Spellbinding!

Maybe some material could be put onto deezer.com or the like.

Also missed the birthday because of my assignments (that aren`t quite finished yet and are due on Friday :headhurts:).I`m sure you had a good one!

Edited by arthur

Guest Anephric

Gentlemen - here are the magic numbers. ALL ORDER NUMBERS BETWEEN 12817 AND 13220 COME SIGNED BY MARK SNOW.

Thats right, you read right. Mark Snow didn't sign 100 CD covers - he signed over *400* CD covers! As MV from LLL put it - "Yes the composers were kind enough to sign many more booklets than originally asked. They really are fan friendly."

arthur - you don't happen to have a debit card that works like a credit card? They accept those as well. Or how about paying a friend and they can order the CDs for you?

• Elders (Admins)

That really is incredible. :clapping: Well done to Mark Snow and the other composers, his wrist must be aching so bad, he may never touch a keyboard again. :death:

Thanks for the confirmation Anephric, much appreciated!

• Elders (Moderators)

I got an autographed copy too, can´t wait for it to arrive! :clapping:

Sure, this is a fantastic release, but, as always, there is something to complain about (well, sort of). First of all, some of the tracks are already available through iTunes or from the MM S1 Promo, so we know this music already, but now we can own it on a factory pressed cd, that´s the good thing. But I´m really wondering, why there is so much beautiful music left off. Musically strong episodes like "Gehenna", "Lamentation", "Luminary" or "Seven and One" are missing completely, while for example "Goodbye to all that" has so many tracks on it. Somehow I was hoping for the music from "Gehenna", when Frank speaks to the young man in the interrogation room and the music to the following scene, when Catherine tells Frank to say Jordan just "Good Night" (the track is on the MM S1 Promo). Also the wonderful ending music from "Midnight of the Century" keeps unreleased.

La-La-Land is already considering a Volume 2 and 3 of the Batman - Animated - Scores, so hopefully they will consider more MillenniuM-Music as well.

Guest RodimusBen

Do you happen to know which tracks are duplicates from the iTunes album? Still, even with those, there is plenty of new music here. I agree that it would always be nice to have more. But you know what they say about gift horses.

• Elders (Moderators)
La-La-Land is already considering a Volume 2 and 3 of the Batman - Animated - Scores, so hopefully they will consider more MillenniuM-Music as well.

Frank Spotnitz has said in his blog quite recently that there will be more Mark Snow music available next year. :wiggle: