MillenniuM comes finally to CD

Rate this topic

SadEyes

Guest Benocles

Friends,

This is awesome news, though I am sad that because of work, I missed out on snagging a signed copy :down: Oh well, it's still cool to get something new re: MILLENNIUM. I'll be ordering my copy when the next paycheck comes in...

:wiggle:

• Elders (Admins)

My order still says will ship in 4-6 days but its great to know that people in the US are starting to get theirs!

Perfect music to accompany you, as you browse through TIWWA!

Eth, thank God you got it sorted out!

Guest RodimusBen

Hey, just a heads-up, y'all-- I finished listening to my CDs today and the last track is NOT work safe! Glad I cut it off in time. It is hilarious though.

Guest RodimusBen

Laurent, the following quote is included in the article in the booklet that comes with the CD:

"As one of the show's most comprehensive web sites, millennium-thisiswhoweare.net, aptly put it, MILLENNIUM was 'incredibly dark and with often terrifying violence for the confined realms of network television at the time... It requires an intelligent mind to appreciate its more subtle qualities, background information and trivia. And then of course, there is composer Mark Snow's beautiful soundtrack, which many consider to be his best to date.'"