TIWWA welcomes a new Elder to the Staff Team!

Rate this topic

The Old Man

• Elders (Admins)

TIWWA Members,

We are pleased to announce that on this special day for our community, that Vivi (aka Dontbesodark) has accepted an invitation to join the Elder Staff Team as a Moderator at This is who we are!

Vivi is a very well respected member of our community and always polite and friendly to her fellow members. She has also been very supportive and generous in helping out with the creation of our episode guide and with the folks behind the BacktoFrankBlack.com campaign.

This news coincides with the various ongoing anniversary celebrations marking TIWWA's launch, which you can read about in our forums and on the Staff Team Blog. Don't miss out on Radio TIWWA! Ethsnafu (Mark) has done a wonderful job, putting in a lot of his skills, time and effort over the last week or so to mark the occasion, so I would like to extend my thanks to him for his continued kindness.

The celebrations will continue on into the week, so watch out for other events over the next few days.

This Millennium fan community continues to inspire me every day, and it is due to the wonderful members that we have here, and the character and spirit of the Millennium's fans in general. It is still a pleasure to come and chat with you each day about the show, and the many other things that we joke and laugh about, even more so as the years pass. Thank you.

Regards,

Graham

Congratulations Vivi, this is great news. You are such a valuable asset to this site and your efforts are an inspiration.

Unfortunately for me I'll never be able to post enough to get any sort of credibility here.

Edited by Watts