Dvd Special Features You Would Have Liked...

Rate this topic

• Elders (Admins)

Millennium: The Complete First Season is know to contain the following features and special features:

• 1.33:1 Full Screen
  • English, French and Spanish Dolby Surround
  • English and Spanish subtitles
  • Pilot with Commentary by Creator/Writer/Executive Producer Chris Carter
  • Gehenna with Commentary by Director David Nutter
  • The Judge with Commentary (Participants To Be Arranged)
    Featurettes:
  • Order In Chaos: Making Millennium Season One
  • The Academy Group
  • Main Title Design
  • TV Spots for all 22 episodes
  • Trailers: Alien Quadrilogy, Planet of the Apes 35th Anniversary, Predator Special Edition, and X-Files Series

Are there any features not included that you are dissapointed about?

I was hoping for more commentaries, particulary from Terry O'Quinn and also Bletch on the Lamentation/PPT&D's two parter. I had also imagined we would be getting 5.1 Dolby Digital sound and was looking forward to that feature in particular. It would have been the icing on the cake.

• Elders (Admins)

Yes indeed, deleted scenes would have been great and our only chance to see them! Also the full 80 minute version of Covenant which Se7en told us about sometime ago!

Guest WaveCrest

This is why I'm thinking of waiting until another version of the S1 set comes out. What if you buy it and a new version comes put with deleted scenes added to the already existing extras?

Guest se7en

....I really think that what we are getting is fantstic all in all. chances are very good that if we did not have peter staddon in our corner we very well could have ended up with just a bare bones set and nothing else. the extras were more than i imagined to be honest and i really wonder if we will get as many extras in the next 2-seasons.(?)

~se7en :ouro:

• 2 weeks later...
  • The Judge with Commentary (Participants To Be Arranged)

• TV Spots for all 22 episodes

• Trailers: X-Files Series

Those three weren't on the S1 DVD set.

I was disappointed there wasn't a 80 minute version of Covenant or at least deleted scenes from that episode.

However, I was listening to the French and Spanish tracks today to see how the voice actors for Frank and Catherine sounded. It seems the actress who comes closet to sounding like one of the actors is teh French voice actress for Jordan. I am in stitches over the French voice actor who dubbed the woodsman guy (who is friends with the Polaroid stalker) in "Paper Dove".

Be Seeing You,

David Blackwell

(who watched the S1 DVD set and now has to write the review)