B2FB Podcast - Episode Three "The Gift" Online

Rate this topic

Guest RodimusBen

Guest Jim McLean
I see your point and felt the same way at first. I wasn't big on the hour long show, but once we started doing the show, it just started to flow. There is so much to get out to the fans and the interviews have been so enjoyable, that we have run over. Not all the episodes will be as long as the ones so far, but I think they are worth listening to even though they tend to be a bit long.

In the end we use our common sense I guess. No way would we do a 90 mins of Troy and Jim waffling. But when we have something that adds to the basic show construct, we'll add - simply for that reason, it's not more of the same. It's a point worth chatting about though!

Guest thadarkside
In the end we use our common sense I guess. No way would we do a 90 mins of Troy and Jim waffling. But when we have something that adds to the basic show construct, we'll add - simply for that reason, it's not more of the same. It's a point worth chatting about though!

I totally agree James. The bottom line is, we want to inform and entertain the Millennium fans. I think it's a good think if a show goes over. It means we were having a good time, like talking with Murv. That went on for an hour and could have gone longer, we had to cut it short. NO matter what, we truly appreciate everyone who takes the time out to listen to the program. There are some cool things in store for the podcast!!