did frank and jordan die?

Rate this topic

Guest benny

hello all just finished reading revelations and must say it was fantastic! i really enjoyed this season alot and am now into ep3 of season 5 i do have one question though the writers probably wernt going to write another season so was the ending supposed to mean that the end did come? my thought's were frank emma and frost stopped mabius but eventualy the end came yrs later perhaps? all i can say for sure is the writers did an incredible job i felt like i was actually seeing it on my tv congrats bring on the rest of season5 and 6!!

• 3 months later...
Guest Dan Owen
hello all just finished reading revelations and must say it was fantastic! i really enjoyed this season alot and am now into ep3 of season 5 i do have one question though the writers probably wernt going to write another season so was the ending supposed to mean that the end did come? my thought's were frank emma and frost stopped mabius but eventualy the end came yrs later perhaps? all i can say for sure is the writers did an incredible job i felt like i was actually seeing it on my tv congrats bring on the rest of season5 and 6!!

SPOILERS. The idea was that Frank and Jordan shared a vision of the future together, where the world ends through very natural cosmic reasons, meaning they can basically rest easy about any doom-mongerers for the rest of their lives. The beach setting was inspired by Lance Henriksen's own idea for a final scene.

Dan

• 2 weeks later...
Guest benny

thanks dan really have to say you guys did a fantastic job on season 4 every thing was really tight story wise any idea when s6 will be available? thanks for replying by the way

Hi Benny,

If you send a personal message to Highplainsdrifter, Joe to you and me, he will be able to answer all your VS6 questions as he is the chap responsible for the project. I only say PM him as this is a VS4 forum and he might have overlooked your request for that reason, send it to him and I know he will only be too happy to keep you informed. Last I heard they were looking for further contributors I believe, fancy getting involved?

Best wishes,

Eth