Question: Drinking blood from cup episode

Rate this topic

Guest WaveCrest

Guest WaveCrest

I've done a search in the Season One folder and there were no search results for what I wanted to ask about. So I'm having to start this new thread.

I'm hoping someone here knows the answer to my question. In which Millennium episode did a character or more than one character drink blood from a cup or goblet? I'm picturing the scene being set in a blue/darkly lit classroom. It was from the first season I'm sure. I can picture seeing some of an episode when it was shown either first on Sky or later on ITV.

There's no hidden or sinister reason behind me asking this odd question. It's a Millennium question I've wanted to know the answer to. I thought it was from the episode "Weeds", but when I watched the episode from my copy of the Season 1 DVD set I discovered the scene I described above wasn't from "Weeds". After looking at the other first season episode titles and thinking back to the episodes I've seen I can't see it being from any of the other 21 first season episodes.

Edited by WaveCrest

Guest RodimusBen

If it wasn't from Weeds then you've got me. When I watched Weeds recently I realized that it was the episode that made me stop watching Millennium (it gave me nightmares). Sometimes I've had memories I thought I was fairly certain of, but the reality was slightly different. Given the extent to which Weeds matches your description (drinking blood, dark blue environment), consider that possibility.

However, you could also go through the episode screencap archives to see if anything jogs your memory.

Guest WaveCrest
I don't think it was in the ep... I have the region 1 DVDs.

If it was cut out for a reason I've read nothing about it. If it says "The Complete First Season" on the DVD boxset it dosen't mean every episode is completely uncut. In most cases it does mean uncut but not always.

• 10 months later...
Guest WaveCrest

I think I saw this scene when I saw bits of "Weeds" on ITV.

I hope one of these days Twentieth Century Fox releases a DVD containing all deleted scenes from Millennium, scenes missing from the three seasons on DVD.

It absolutely amazes me how we can literally forget about an episode that we didn't like. I had to look Weeds up to remember it. This has me baffled too because if the blood drinking didn't come from this episode, I don't have a clue as to which one. Hope when Libby is feeling better we will find out. If anyone knows the answer it's Libby. Maybe it was cut. My Season 1 is loaned out again so I can't watch this episode right now. I think therefore I need to get a complete set just for myself because it seems like I am always loaning them out.

• Like 1

Guest WaveCrest

Based on the discussion in Shoutbox a few weeks ago there were several episodes of Millennium over the three seasons which had scenes cut from them.

• Like 1