Ouroboros

Rate this topic

hippyroo

Has this already been posted here? I found it on a fairly crazy website about aliens, and pyramids and such.

Watcherwebsite 11:11 13 33 2012 Synchromystic Symbolism & End Times Prophecy

Angels = Messengers = Cherubim = Zodiac = Clock of Doom in the Heavens

Ouroboros Symbol of End of Age Galactic Event 2012 - Message = Sign of the Apocalypse?

2012 End of the Age - End Times AION symbol Ouroboros, serpent eating its own tail end time prophecy David Flynn research

RE: 2012 & End of the Age. The Greeks called the End of the Age the SUNTELIA AION Ancient historians and especially Plato referred to a cycle of catastrophe at the End of the Age. The AION was symbolized by the Ouroboros.

• 1 month later...
However 2012 is just an opportunity for people to have fun and others to cash-in, I wouldn't worry about it.

Exactly this.

I remember being a little younger and more impressionable when Millennium first came out and being dreadfully worried about the May 5th alignment. I didn't expect there to be a cloning cult or anything of the sort, but my high school intellect didn't understand that just because something happens in the universe doesn't mean something will happen to *me*.

2012 will pass on and we'll all still be eating our Wheaties.

I don't know. It seems reasonable to me that Iran will try to NUKE Israel by 2012. I do remember the hype just before 2000. My wife worked in IT and was making huge money making sure computers weren't going to fail because of Y2K. MLLM did a great episode on this, didn't they?