TIWWA Honored Members

Rate this topic

The Old Man

Well now, this makes me feel guilty I don't post here very often!

This is indeed an honour, I have to say. I'm extremely grateful for the recognition, moreso that many of you still enjoy mine and James' take on Millennium.

Thank you.

• Elders (Moderators)

My congratulations to all of you. This is a very well-deserved recognition of your hard work and enthusiasm for the world of Millennium.

And I'm particularly impressed by all the creativity and imagination - something I can only marvel at.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My congratulations to all of you. This is a very well-deserved recognition of your hard work and enthusiasm for the world of Millennium.

And I'm particularly impressed by all the creativity and imagination - something I can only marvel at.

Thank you Libby, I couldn't have said it better myself. So all there is to say is, "Ditto."

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Hi Matt,

I see you found a way to add it to your profile via your About Me page - nifty thinking! I think it used the scrolls displayed on member's profiles before, on the previous version of our software.

Thanks again for your commitment to the show and especially for the fantastic FAQ!

Regards,

Graham

• 9 months later...