Well now, this makes me feel guilty I don't post here very often!

This is indeed an honour, I have to say. I'm extremely grateful for the recognition, moreso that many of you still enjoy mine and James' take on Millennium.

Thank you.

So I looked, and behold, a pale horse. And the name of him who sat on it was death, and Hell followed with him. And power was given to them over the fourth of the Earth, to kill with sword, with hunger, with death... and by the beasts of the earth.

REVELATION 6:8

mzp468.jpg

MZP: Fiction never tasted so good!

• Replies 18
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Elders (Admins)

My congratulations to all of you. This is a very well-deserved recognition of your hard work and enthusiasm for the world of Millennium.

And I'm particularly impressed by all the creativity and imagination - something I can only marvel at.

Libby

"Humans need fantasy to be human. To be the place where the falling angel meets the rising ape." Terry Pratchett

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
My congratulations to all of you. This is a very well-deserved recognition of your hard work and enthusiasm for the world of Millennium.

And I'm particularly impressed by all the creativity and imagination - something I can only marvel at.

Thank you Libby, I couldn't have said it better myself. So all there is to say is, "Ditto."

DarleneSignaturePic1.jpg

"Time is too slow for those who wait; too swift for those who fear;

too long for  those who grieve; too short for those who rejoice.

But for those who love, time is eternity."

(Jane Fellowes)

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • Elders (Admins)

Hi Matt,

I see you found a way to add it to your profile via your About Me page - nifty thinking! I think it used the scrolls displayed on member's profiles before, on the previous version of our software.

Thanks again for your commitment to the show and especially for the fantastic FAQ!

Regards,

Graham

Millennium - This Is Who We Are

• Thank you for not contributing to the spread of fake or inaccurate content, speculation or false information especially in relation to current worldwide health events.
  • For technical related issues, please use our Support Forum.
  • To report spam or inappropriate content, please use the Report option which flags all community staff and autohides content if multiple reports are received before site staff can respond directly.
  • 9 months later...