Millennium 'The Frenchman" Book

Rate this topic

Guest Watts

I just got this the other day on Ebay. A near mint condition copy of 'The Frenchman' written by Elizabeth Hand based on the teleplay by Chris Carter.

The book is a first printing, published in June 1997 by Harper Prism. It is 248 pages.

The ISBN number is 0-06-105800-9.

Definitely worth checking out. Now I just need to find the 'Gehenna' novel to complete the set.

100_2060.jpg

100_2061.jpg

Thanks! After I read it I can do a compare & contrast with the Pilot. I'm sure there's alot more stuff in the book that didn't make it into the episode.

I got all novelisations from Amazon, mind you this was Amazon UK so that might not be of much help to you Joe. I paid pennies for mine and despite being used were in excellent condition. I also got the Genge Companion books fora steal too. I guess Millennium's muted popularity in the UK is of benefit to fans when it comes to situations like this. There is a 'Who' book I want badly that is going for £50 upwards which is ridiculous to be truthful.

Good luck in finding these :)

Eth