BTFB Exclusive Interview with Peter Outerbridge! Online Now.

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear friends,

It is with great pleasure that I bring to your attention another exclusive interview conducted by BackToFrankBlack.com with a member of Millennium's Cast. Stephen granted us what turned out to be a great little interview and I urge you all to check out our Blog to read his words. When you have had the chance to enjoy the interview remember there are still a great many things you can do to support our cause. Write those letters, send those Polaroids, make those Youtube clips: I could go on ad infinitum but everything is succintly presented on the site and blog so I won't.

So start 2009 in fine style with one of Millennium's truly great characters :)

Best wishes,

Eth

Just a little *bump* to the thread as I figure there may be people who haven't caught this and may enjoy the opportunity to read his words. Please leave any comments you have on our Blog, we really do enjoy reading what you think :)

Eth

• 2 weeks later...

Rather than constantly creating new threads for every interview I have decided to merely edit this topics title as each subsequent interview goes up on our Blog. So, please head over to our Blog to read our latest interview with cast member Tucker Smallwood. It is a very thought provoking and enjoyable interview and I hope you will find it as pleasing to read as I did. As always, comments and thoughts are welcome either here or over at our Blog.

Many Thanks,

Eth

Guest tjmasiakowski

Sure, I will do that. First need to get my mind on it - I might translate the main site at first, then start thinking about the news.

Cheers,

Tim

Guest donkeyjote

Fantastic choice of questions, Eth! And Tucker's insights are a real treat. I've always liked the man. In fact, way back in '98 or '99, the first Millennium episode I ever saw was "Goodbye Charlie", and that night will stay in my memory forever, I was so surprised and amazed by what I saw on screen.