BTFB Exclusive Interview with Peter Outerbridge! Online Now.

Rate this topic

ethsnafu

Dear Friends,

Allow me to bring to your attention our latest interview with a member of Millennium's cast. Doug Hutchison kindly donated some his time recently to answer our questions and the result of this can now be viewed at our blog at www.backtofrankblack.com (check out the link entitled campaign news.) It is a great interview and quite honestly worth a read to discover what inspired Doug's performance as The Polaroid Stalker, I certainly didn't see that one coming. As always your comments, brief or lengthy, are welcome as it shows that our efforts have an audience which is incredibly important.

I hope you enjoy reading it as much as I did.

Best wishes,

Eth

NOTE: Doug's responses were written with the CAPS LOCK on and whilst I understand the netiquette of this and appreciate it may make it a little hard to read I decided in the end that Doug has the right to decide how he presents his ideas and thoughts and it would be wrong of me to edit the style or appearance of his writing without his permission. Enjoy!

• Elders (Moderators)

The interview is brilliant as they all have been. Thanks for yet another job well done!

But the capslock is dreadful. Really hard to read it, my eyes hurt. But I do understand your point, E.

It's not great is it V but don't let that be seen as my not appreciating Doug's kind contribution of his time and thoughts to the campaign. I did try to seek some advice on this but I know you guys are so busy of late and I was left arguing with myself over the best way to resolve it. In the end it was born of two things, the first, simply lack of time, I have so much to do at the moment with much of the team attending to important matters of their own and because I wondered if that's simply Doug's style, a style that he likes and uses frequently.

That said, more comments are welcome and if it is really hard to enjoy the interview I will pull it and tinker with format a little.

Best wishes,

addled Eth

I'm not in the least bit hurt angel, I completely agree with your thoughts on this. I went blind trying to get it up lol. He sent it as a pdf which I couldn't copy and paste from and I had to convert it to HTML (I think) so I could use, it was out of format, hard to read, no punctuation you name it. Bless his heart, I am truly grateful to him but it was a nightmare to tinker with.

It may not survive the day lol

Ethie

Dear friends,

Thank you all for your feedback both here and on the shoutbox regarding the format of the interview. It is your desire that we maintain our standards that keeps this campaign professional and something we can be rightly proud of. I have reformatted the interview in normal type and hope it proves easier to enjoy.

My thanks,

Eth

Guest Laurent.

Great interview!

Is that a scoop on the returning of character on LOST?

P.S. I'm watching Vampire Killers right now... pretty weird. Where does the budget come from? There's no publicity whatsoever on the website.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear Friends,

Our latest interview with a member of the cast, Kristen Cloke, is now available to view at our blog. If you have the time please check it out and, as always, we appreciate all your thoughts and comments either here or in the comments option on the blog itself.

Enjoy,

Eth