MillenniuM Memorabilia auction

Rate this topic

Fellow TIWWA members...over the years i have accumulated several items with regards to MillenniuM....following is a list of various memorabilia that i would like to, at this time, offer for sale to my fellow members. Any interested parties should contact me via PM, i will not respond to inquiries on the board..

Thank You, and now without further ado: ultimately, my most prized piece, the origional script from "13 Years After" which is personally autographed by Lance, all 4 members of Kiss, as well as the director, producer, etc will not be auctioned off because i have unfortunately misplaced the COA for now...

1. MillenniuM crew T-Shirt, x-lrg, black, never worn/washed once, Fox insignia on left sleeve cuff, "MillenniuM" and oroboros on left side at chest level, xlnt condition

2. MillenniuM 18 month wall calendar from 1998, xlnt condition

3. MillenniuM 18 month desk calendar from 1998, xlnt condition

4. 12' Frank Black mini Action Figure...perfect condition, never removed from box

5. Various COA autographed pictures, Megan Gallagher, Gabrielle Union (Kolchak: The Night Stalker) - all in xlnt condition and in their origional sleeves

6. Various other nicknacks - 8x11 black/white professional photo of Lance and members of Kiss on set of "13 Years After"

PLEASE REMEMBER - any and all interested parties should contact me via PM ONLY...

4th Horseman....