Cops execute Oscar Grant on subway platform

Rate this topic

Guest Laurent.

Guest Laurent.

Full article with 3 videos of the incident.

I really can't comment right now, as I don't know what to say. I think the last two videos speak for themselves (they switched the last videos by the way, so on the 2nd one, the shooting is at 2:57 and at 1:27 on the last one).

I think everyone should see for themselves, but be warned that this is a live shooting.

There's a more professional article in the L.A. Times.

edit: I'm guessing people in the U.S.A have heard more about this than me. What are your thoughts? I'm not able to find a police statement about what happened.

The BART officer that shot this poor guy quit his job rather than face the internal investigation. Many have speculated that he was reaching for his tazer, but grobbed his sidearm by mistake. Wow, what a coward.

On the other hand, please realize that Police Officers handled hundreds of rough situations each day and you only hear about it when things go bad. Please, do not blame all good hard working cops for what a few idiots do.