Millennium Music

Rate this topic

Earthnut

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your post. Hope I am doing this correctly since I'm new.

Yes, MarK Snow's music. The music in that episode is awesome and I would so love to find it. I agree, that episode was one of the good ones. It didn't have a lot of blood and gore, and it had a great story. Did you read the book 5/5/2000? Fasinating book to read with a lot of truths in it.

Earthnut "Darlene"

• Elders (Moderators)

Hi Darlene,

Mark Snow´s music from that episode wasn´t released, so I guess the only one who´s got tracknames for that music is Snow himself. The only thing I know is the Promo-CD from Season one, which has a track from this episode on it, but no tracktitles either, offically there is no release of this music. Do you know about the 2-CD-Set from La-La-Land with Snows music for MillenniuM? There are still a few copies left, it has selected music from all three seasons on it, sadly nothing from "Force Majeure".

Best wishes

Alex

Hi Graham,

Thank you for your post. Hope I am doing this correctly since I'm new.

Yes, MarK Snow's music. The music in that episode is awesome and I would so love to find it. I agree, that episode was one of the good ones. It didn't have a lot of blood and gore, and it had a great story. Did you read the book 5/5/2000? Fasinating book to read with a lot of truths in it.

Earthnut "Darlene"

Hello Alex,

Thank you for your post and for your information on Mark Snow's CDs. I will try and find them but I'm thinking the promo CD may be very hard to find, if at all. I wish there were some way to contact Mark Snow, but even if I did, and if he were to read the letter and not just his staff, it could be ages before I received a reply, if at all. I'm open for any suggestions. I don't have the equipment to copy the music direct from the episode and would be happy with it since it would be better then not having it at all.

Thanks again,

Darlene

Well said Alex, its a brilliant CD. You won't be disappointed with this release Darlene!

Thank you everyone for your input.

As soon as I can I will get the CD; you can bet on it. I sure do want it, but I will have to wait until my life gets back to some form of normality. It's the pits at the moment.

Earthnut "Darlene"

Hi Darlene,

I am sorry to hear you are having a turbulent ride of late and hope that life sees fit to treat you better shortly. If ever you feel down the Vocal Mix on the CD is worth its weight in gold. I was in hysterics when I first heard it and it's a fabolus tonic, might just be what you need for those less than stellar days.

Best wishes,

Eth

Guest oroborus2000

Hello all! I haven't been on this forum for awhile but I'm certainly glad that I've returned. I wasn't aware that Mark Snow had produced a Millenium CD. I've got all of the X-Files, including the movies, and all of Millenium on DVDs and I'll of course have to get the Millenium CD.

Not to get off topic but I was very disappointed with the last X-Files movie. I'm very much hoping for a Millenium movie.

Hey, it's great to be back.