Millennium Season Two Preorder Now At Amazon Uk!

Rate this topic

Guest Gary

• Elders (Moderators)

Gary,

Could you give some hints as to how you found this? I'm asking because when the Season 1 DVDs became easily findable on UK amazon, I just went ahead and pre-ordered it. Well, I was excited!! :bigsmile:

This time round, I'd like to find it via the amazon link on MDUK, since that'll add a few pennies to Gra's coffers, but going that route and doing some searching didn't find it.

It might just be that I'll have to curb my excitement a bit this time, but it would be nice to pre-order it Right Now!!! :jumping:

Libby,

I'm sure Graham will make a link soon, but if you can't contain your excitement, simply click on the "Millennium: The Complete First Season At Amazon UK" link on the main forum page. This will take you to the Season One page but don't let that put you off. Now simply do a DVD search for "Millennium Season 2" and you should be taken to the exact page. Since you got to Amazon by clicking on the link here at TIWWA, when you preorder Season Two, a little bit of cash will go to Graham. Simple! :bigsmile:

Edited by Gary

• Elders (Admins)

Thanks Gary for the link, I'll add it to the list and MDUK right now.

Also a big thank you to Libby for your kind support! A few coffers will help towards the hosting costs!

You can pre-order by using this link to Millennium: The Complete Second Season and support TIWWA and MDUK (both use the same webspace) at the same time.

Regards,

Graham.

• Elders (Moderators)

Thanks, Gra and Gary.

I've clicked on the link and after another few clicks, there it is! Pre-ordered!

I wish everything could be as simple and easy as this. :grin2: