LH to appear on NCIS

Rate this topic

Sorry if this is old news (as I've been a less frequent visitor to TIWWA lately), but I accidentally came across a news story on a Latin American tv website about Lance to star on NCIS (guess he's drawn more attention here with that role on that Brazilian Heroes-esque show?)...and googling for more info, Lance will guest star on an upcoming episode of NCIS as a local sheriff. One article is here:

https://www.tvguide.com/News/NCIS-Lance-Hen...2063.aspx?imw=Y

I wish I could access that article :helpme::ranting:

This is for Walkabout

If you need an intense local sheriff to help Gibbs & Co. work a case, you'd be hard-pressed to find a better fit for the meaty role than Lance Henriksen. Awesomely, that's precisely who NCIS has nabbed to guest-star on the hit series later this season, TVGuide.com has learned exclusively.

Specifically, the star of TV's Millennium and the guy also known to sci-fi enthusiasts as Alien's Bishop will play Sheriff Clay Boyd in the episode "South by Southwest," which is earmarked for a February sweeps showcase. In the outing, Gibbs is led to the Arizona desert when an NCIS agent turns up (gulp) dead.

How do you like that tasty morsel of news, NCIS fans? Hey, maybe the spin-off can star Lance, and drop any NCIS angle all together?

don't know for certain but I think this episode will air on Feb 24? i will try and confirm this

Yay!! Great news indeed! It will take a while until it comes out here but I can wait. I like NCIS, btw.

BEER---> If you can access CBS here in the States on the Internet, you could probably watch the program the next day on their website - check it out.

BELCH

Guest SouthernCelt

One of my favority actors guest starring on my favorite currently-running TV series...can't get much better than that!

The South By Southwest episode with Lance will air on Feb.24. I also found t his bit of info too

Batman & Robin star Chris O'Donnell is reportedly in talks to team up with rapper/actor LL Cool J to star in a spin-off from U.S. crime drama NCIS. Executives at America's CBS network are currently developing a new show, stemming from the original Mark Harmon-starring Navy Military cop series.

And O'Donnell is said to be in negotiations to take the lead role, working alongside LL Cool J, according to the Hollywood Reporter.

The programme will begin filming this month and be introduced to viewers during the next series of NCIS, just as the pilot for the original show was first seen as an episode of 1990s legal drama Jag.

Hip-hop star LL was previously signed to the network under a development deal which saw him star in 2007 CBS pilot The Man